Monday, October 12, 2009

Intro to Blogging

I like to read blogs. I have been wanting to start a blog. I thought that perhaps I would use the blogging forum to document my weight loss journey which really hasn't started until hopefully now. Actually I am hoping to start tomorrow morning because today was Thanksgiving which means that I cooked and ate a lot. And because I don't really start until tomorrow, I think that I might just have that last piece of pumpkin pie. When I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting we were told that we would start the program the very next day and a joke was made about going to McDonald's for the last time. I did lose weight and almost reached my goal before falling off the Weight Watcher's wagon. If I did it once, I can do it again. I only have to overcome my food addictions (sugar, chocolate, yum yum). I only have to figure out what to do with myself when I am bored or stressed or depressed. Work is a killer. I have to cook more which means I have to clean more. I have to plan. I have to exercise. I already have a gym membership and the gym has fantabulous massaging chairs. I do yoga which I love. Walking is fun but it will be winter soon. But I have warm clothes. Tonight is the night of good intentions. Let's make these good intentions a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment