Monday, October 12, 2009

Intro to Blogging

I enjoy reading blogs. I thought I might like to start a blog and record my weight loss journey and anything else that might be interesting along the way. After all, life would be pretty boring and kind of sad if all I thought about was how much weight I had to lose. I think about losing weight everyday, but I also think about my boyfriend, my kids, my grandkids. I think about my plans and goals. I think about yoga and the meaning of life. I just got a new camera so I think about photography. I like to read (the meaning of life must be in one of those books) so I think about that. I think about work because I have to. I don't know how I manage to think about so many things in one day. I have the typical monkey mind.

To add to all my thinking and doing, I have to now plan and cook and exercise and do yoga and figure out how not to eat when I am stressed, depressed or bored. All this thinking has made me tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment