Monday, October 12, 2009

Intro to the world of blogging

I decided I am going to write a blog and I am not going to tell anyone about its existence. I probably will eventually but I want to have the best blog ever. I want the best blog title ever. I want to say only profound things. Alas, but life is full of the mundane. In between musings on the meaning of life I think about the dirty dishes in the sink, the bills that have to be paid, the weight I want to lose. I think about my loved ones in turn. I think about my goals for the future and all the things I want to accomplish and how I am going to do it. I get overwhelmed and just place one foot in front of the other and somehow I manage to navigate my way through life. This blog will be the exploration of all things mundane and profound.


It is Thanksgiving and I ate turkey. Now I am tired and sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment