Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weigh-in Day

What is a weight loss program without a starting point? The day after Thanksgiving is as good as any day. Well, here goes!

Weight 164 lbs
Bust 39 inches
Waist 36 inches
Hips 43 inches

I would like to lose 34 lbs. Now I need a strategy. I'm not too good at following the exact dictates of a diet and recording everything I eat. If I all but eliminate chocolate and sugar from my diet, it should make a big difference. The vending machine at work is a killer but I manage alright if I take zero dinero to work. Of course people like to bring donuts and cake and chocolates from time to time so I will have to limit that as well. I will watch my portion sizes and choose low fat options. I will use fruit to satisfy my sweet tooth. I will exercise. Tonight is yoga.
Well I will wish myself good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment