Monday, November 30, 2009

I've got to get moving. I had planned to start my day off at the gym and I still will. Instead of starting work at 8:00 am, I have a doctor's appt at 9:00 am. So I can go a little later. Otherwise, this would be the time I would be heading out the door.

I met with a personal trainer on Saturday. We came up with a schedule for the next 2 months, at which time I will meet with her again to see if I have made any progress. Here is the schedule:

Monday: Cardio
Tuesday: Yoga/ Strength training
Wednesday: Cardio
Thursday: Strength Training
Friday: Cardio
Saturday: Yoga
Sunday: Day off or whatever I want to do

My plan is to go to the gym Monday to Friday between 6:00 am and 7:00 am Monday to Friday. Before something becomes a reality, it has to be envisioned. First the blue print, then the materialization.

I have a busy day ahead of me so I had better get moving. Time to prepare my healthy lunch. I have having a blueberry bran muffin with strawberry cream cheese, some almonds, some grapes, some applesauce, some chicken vegetable rice soup, some cucumbers and carrots and then I will come home and figure out what to make for supper. Yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment