Wednesday, November 25, 2009


I am feeling pretty good this morning and not feeling pessimistic at all. Why I have a particular outlook on a given day is a mystery to me but I will take feelings of positivity any time.
I watched the Biggest Loser last night and one of the lessons was that it takes a certain level of self-esteem to make the effort to lose weight. One has to think he is worth it to make the changes necessary. It is a commitment of time, energy and even money. It involves making your health paramount over other concerns realizing that taking care of your health will provide extra energy that can be directed to relationships and other endeavors. I don't think I have 4 hours a day to spend at the gym though. I have a consultation with a personal trainer on Saturday that I am looking forward to. Maybe that will give me the motivation that I need. Payday is tomorrow and I am going to put aside some money for yoga and I am going to print up the grocery list from the Biggest Loser Club and go shopping. I am going to buy food and cook and plan meals and exercise. I mean it this time. If I can quit smoking, I can do anything. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment